How a CSR Directs Leads and Accounts
Everybody has their roles and responsibilities. We have a streamlined process how we will work together with leads and customers.
Stay in Your Lane
1CSR Answers Phone or Greets CustomerIncoming Phone Call
- Thank you for calling Northwest Custom Apparel, this is "your name" how can I help you?
- Get out of your desk and greet the customer.
- Hi, I am your name how can I help you.
The customer may go right into what they are looking for without taking a breath of air. This is where you need to slow them down and gather their info and direct them to the proper sales rep.
Customer Service Super Heroes
2Who are you speaking to?Determine who you are speaking to
- Are you a current customer?
- Basic Info: Ask for their company name, full name, email, phone and address
- Current Customer: Look them up in Shopworks.
3What is the customer looking for?Use these questions to gather info for the sales rep. Write the information down on a lead sheet. Make it clear that you are a CSR and a sales rep will be helping you.
- What have you used in the past?
- What are you using the shirts for?
- How many shirts are you needing?
- Do you have a budget?
- When do you need the shirts?
- Do you have a logo?
- Give the customer to the rep that is assigned in Shopworks.
House Account or Old Sales Rep
- Give to the Lead CSR (Nika)
- Management will then determine the future assignment of the account:
- Sales Rep or House Account
- Gather all their information
- Get a sales rep if available.
- No Sales rep available: Get Lead CSR (Nika)
- Nobody available: "Sunset Law" Sales Rep will contact them by the end of the day.
6What happens when you leave your lane1. Confusion between sales reps.
2. Customer doesn't know who is helping them.
3. Chaotic customer service.