Customer Supplied Garments Policy
- Shirts must be new with tags on. We can't accept washed or worn garments.
- The minimum order is 12 pieces. Less than 12 pieces, please get approval from the Owner or Operations Manager.
- Verify with the production manager that they are suitable for embroidery. Zippers and pockets make it difficult to embroider some items.
- Explain to the customer our Customer Supplied Policy.
1Customer Supplied Garment Waiver
- Tell the customer we can't be held responsible for any damage to their items in production. Things happen like needle holes, bad embroidery etc.
- Have the customer sign our Garment Waiver.
- Do not accept garments without the production manager verifying them.
- Download the Form below. It is also located on Sharepoint: Garment Drop Off Form with Liability form 2017
2Digital Print Customer Supplied
- We do not accept customer supplied garments for digital printing
- We have garments we sell that are tested and approved for printing.
- Note: ASI distributors can bring in pre-approved garments. This is our contract printing division Decosource.
- WAIVER attached in PDF
3Screen Print Customer Supplied
- We do not accept customer supplied screen printed shirts.
- We subcontract our screen printing, so their is no margin just selling ink.
- Note: In some instances we have done this for good customers. Please get approval from management.
4Embroidery Customer Supplied
- The minimum order is 12 garments.
- We charge $15.00 per left chest logo
- Discounts: Quote over 48 units
- We don't accept customer supplied baseball caps.
- Carhartt Jackets (cardboard heavyweight jackets, bags)
- We double the price for embroidery. Very expensive. $20.00 -$25.00 for a left chest logo.