It is important that we classify our customers using the following schedule. This classification is so that we can market to specific groups with specific products that apply to them.
- Corporate: This the general catch all for all customers and leads who are end users of our products.
- Contract/Deco: This is for customers who are buying our services for resale. They generally send us their merchandise for us to embellish.
- Emblem: These are customers who purchase emblems. We use this distinct classification so we can market for re orders.
- Fire/Police: Any customer that is a fire department or a police department falls under this classification.
- School: Any type of educational institution falls under this classification
- Construction: Any customer who is involved in the construction industry.
- Medical: This includes any customer who is in the medical or health field. (Dentists, hospitals, clinics)
- Retail: Customers who buy finished product from us for resale. (Hawk shirts, resort designs)
- Food Service: Restaurants, bars, any place food is served.
- Military: Armed forces, Military units
- Sub Vets: This is a special classification for caps we sell to the Sub Vet Bases in the United States. There are 113 bases.