Top 10 Waybook Alternatives for Flawless Documentation
With the advancement of remote working, it’s becoming more necessary to centralize all the company’s documentation, onboarding and training material in one place. By creating one single source of knowledge, your employees can access company processes, standard operating procedures, and policies faster and with fewer interruptions.
To maximize efficiency, align teams, and track progress, business owners turn to business tools such as Waybook. While this software was designed to help businesses build a playbook with all their training materials and documents in one place, it’s inadequate and has limitations that affect its performance.
Businesses that have adopted Waybook in their operations have encountered several challenges with the documentation tool including:
- It is missing key features that users need.
- The template library needs improvement.
- It requires more integrations.
- The tool has formatting limitations.
These issues make it hard for users to effectively use Waybook as a documentation tool in their day-to-day company activities. Fortunately, there are other alternatives in the market that perform much better than Waybook.
In this article, we’ll look at 10 Waybook alternatives that you can use in your organization to improve the documentation process. We’ll examine the different features, pros and cons, and pricing structures to help you decide on the best option for your business.
Click here to sign up for a free trial of SweetProcess now! No credit card is required.
Table of Contents
Waybook’s Limited Features Impede the User Experience
- Process Street
Waybook’s Limited Features Impede the User Experience
Waybook was introduced as an onboarding and training platform that you can use to help your business grow. However, the limited features of this software are not favorable for user experience. Here are some of the shortcomings of this tool based on user reviews.
Waybook is Missing Key Features
Users of this software have encountered several challenges due to the missing features. From poor security features, the inability to export more documents at the same time, to limited sharing abilities, Waybook is not as efficient for users. Based on the roadmap, some of these key features will take some time to be added which is not ideal for most businesses.
Additionally, some of the features that are missing make certain SOPs and documents publicly shareable even if they are not part of the team. This can jeopardize the company’s information especially if your organization handles sensitive data.
Therefore, if you need a documentation tool to handle all your business processes and procedures comprehensively, Waybook will not meet your needs. It’s still being developed and most of the important features you need in a business software are still missing.
The Template Library Needs Improvement
For new users, Waybook provides preloaded templates to act as a guide on how to use the documentation tool. While these templates are helpful, Waybook only provides templates for a structure. Additionally, the initial templates may not be directly relevant to all types of business; therefore, there’s room for improvement.
Users also need an SOP template library to be shared amongst users of Waybook and a way to consistently create other SOPs and template libraries.
It Requires More Integration
When adopting business software, organizations go for options that integrate easily with the existing systems. Waybook has limitations because it requires more integrations with Zapier competitors.
Additionally, some users find Waybook limiting because they still can’t integrate it with some video embed programs such as BerryCast. For a business that relies on such tools, it becomes challenging to use Waybook alone to document procedures and processes. If the software had more integration, it could make documentation much easier.
It Has Formatting Limitations
Formatting is quite important when dealing with company documentation. With Waybook, users have a major problem with the formatting options available. This tool is not meant to be a functional process management system; therefore, users can print directly.
Furthermore, the documents are not formatted in a way that you can print. Therefore, if you need to transfer documents and letters to staff and clients, you have to convert them to PDF format which is inconvenient. You have to change details such as names and addresses because Waybook does not have these formatting features.
Users would also love to get formatting updates, especially more font and color options. In addition, when exporting to PDF, the formatting experience is not as smooth for most users. These issues make it hard for employees who need to use this software to create documents to be shared with fellow staff or clients.
Best Waybook Alternatives
For improved documentation in your company, you need a tool that has the key features, important templates, formatting options, and integrates easily with other applications. If Waybook is not working for your organization, here are ten alternatives that you can use, their features, pricing structure, benefits and downsides.
SweetProcess is a tool that you can use to document all your company procedures, tasks, and processes in one place. Whether you need to handle employee onboarding, product development, financial planning or customer support, SweetProcess is the ideal software for your business.
With SweetProcess, you don’t have to worry about missing features or limited integration options. This software is the ideal Waybook alternative because it automates all your business tasks in one place so you can focus on other areas of the company.
Your documentation process will be seamless, making it easy for all employees to access. Unlike Waybook, the formatting options are available and the process is visual for ease of use by all the team members.
Training, onboarding, and documentation is quite easy with SweetProcess. Once you are ready to begin, you can sign up for the free 14-day trial period.
- Integration with more than 1,000 apps
- Real-time collaboration
- Team management tool
- Documentation of company’s procedures
- Links all processes to procedures and policies
- Two-factor authentication
- Public and private knowledge bases
- Single sign-on system
- Users can access version history
- Image editor
- Email and phone support
- Assign and track tasks
- Embed videos and files
- Print documents for offline viewing
SweetProcess is the best option if you are looking for a Waybook alternative. You can navigate the software in these simple ways.
How to Access the SweetProcess Dashboard
Log in to SweetProcess to access the dashboard. From the main page, you can easily navigate through different tabs. For instance, you can view the main menu and create procedures, processes, policies, tasks, knowledge bases, and documents that you need for your business.
To create a procedure, click on the “Procedure” tab on the main menu and select “Create Procedure.” On the next tab, add the title of the procedure and details such as tags, images, and videos.
If you want to create a process, follow similar steps. Select “Processes” on the main menu and click on “Create Process” and fill in the necessary information.
How to Assign & Monitor Tasks to Your Team
To assign tasks, click on the “Tasks” button on the dashboard and select “Assign Tasks.”
From the “Tasks” tab, you can select the team members to assign tasks. Additionally, you can also include the task name, the name of the team member, the due date, and time.
Tracking and monitoring tasks are also pretty direct. Open the “My Tasks” tab which displays the tasks that are due soon and what are overdue.
How to Import a Procedure or Process Into SweetProcess
Using Microsoft Word or Google Docs for documentation can be problematic for most businesses. This limits employee access to company procedures from a central place. Fortunately, with SweetProcess you can import these documents to one location.
On the “Procedures” tab, click on the down arrow button to the right of the “Create Procedure” button. Select “Upload document.”
Add the procedure to teams, and browse your computer to upload the document you need. Your files will be imported into SweetProcess and become accessible to all employees.
Don Houk, the president of Next7 IT, needed a workflow system that could effectively document the company processes for optimal performance. The organization was using Microsoft Word documents which led to an indexing nightmare because all their documents got mixed up in the computer.
Because of this, the team could not easily find information and there was a lack of accountability which affected operations. Don discovered an efficient workflow system in SweetProcess. They were able to close the knowledge gap, reduce errors, and improve on the onboarding and training process by sharing links to all company processes.
The company now consistently delivers business services and meets all their customers’ needs.
How to Export Documents From SweetProcess
You can also export documents and share information with a team member or consultant using SweetProcess. To do this, open the “Documents” tab, select the document you need to export by clicking on the three dots on the right side. Click on “Export” and choose the document format, whether PDF, Word, or HTML.
How to Create a Knowledge Base Using SweetProcess
When running an organization, you need every team member to be independent with knowledge about how to execute their tasks. This is why you need a software that allows you to create a knowledge base which everyone can refer to.
To create a knowledge base on SweetProcess, log in to your account and select “More” on the main menu, and click on “Knowledge Base.” Select “Create Knowledge Base” and add a title. You can add the public URL that links to the knowledge base, add category names, and control access to the information.
Eric Burnside, the vice president and director of business development at Independent Retirement, had a goal to streamline their business operations to drive growth. However, the absence of well-documented business procedures posed a hindrance to this goal. This affected the company’s ability to transfer knowledge from one person to another.
However, all this changed when the company adopted SweetProcess. They now had a centralized software application where every employee could access company information. With effective process documentation, all the team members became more efficient and well-grounded in their tasks.
Dr. Jeremy Weisz, a co-founder at Rise25, connects businesses and their clients by using effective podcast and content marketing strategies. To make it easier to launch and manage the podcasts, Jeremy and his team created detailed SOPs and documented them on Google Docs. However, this form of documentation did not help the team in execution of their tasks.
Employees had to consult him to accomplish any tasks, which affected the company operations. Jeremy had to look for an alternative system to document the SOPs, which led him to SweetProcess.
Since the company adopted SweetProcess, they now have an effective documentation tool that every employee can access. They also have a point of reference for company procedures, and can access automated document approvals. In addition, they have a centralized knowledge base, and it’s much easier to onboard new hires.
SweetProcess comes with a transparent pricing structure. A monthly subscription costs $99 per month for a team of 20 and you will be charged $5 per month for each additional member. If you subscribe to the yearly plan you can save up to 16.67%.
When using SweetProcess, you’ll only be charged for the team members using the software. You’ll receive a prorated credit when a team member becomes inactive. SweetProcess gives you value for your money. If you feel that you are not getting any measurable improvement from using this software, there’s a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Free 14-day trial
- Cloud-based processes and procedures
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Users get task reminders
- SweetProcess has no learning curve; you can start creating procedures and processes immediately
- The interface is easy to navigate
- It has a fair and simple pricing structure
- Email and phone support
Sign up for a 14-day free trial of SweetProcess. No credit card required.
Tallyfy is a process and workflow management platform that businesses can use to automate all tasks between clients and coworkers. As a Waybook alternative, this tool helps you manage company processes without any complex documentation, using coding or flowcharts. You can easily capture tribal knowledge into one system which makes training and onboarding easier.
Thanks to the integration with different apps, all users can see all the tasks and requests at any time, reducing the time spent sending emails and chats. Additionally, all the processes and playbooks are automated; therefore, your employees don’t have to memorize every company detail.
- Structured fields
- Automated accountability for efficient teamwork
- Automated decisions
- Tracking and assigning tasks
- Approval and reject buttons
- App integration with Gmail, Slack, Zapier, Outlook, Power BI
- Commenting features
Tallyfy has two pricing plans: Tallyfy Docs and Tallyfy Pro. If you choose Tallyfy Docs, you will pay $5 per member monthly, or $500 per person annually. This plan allows a minimum of 10 team members and unlimited additional guests. Tallyfy Pro costs $30 per person for the monthly plan and $300 per member annually for a minimum of four members. To test how this software works, you can sign up for a 14-day free trial period that comes with unlimited features.
- Free 14-day trial period. New users can test out the software during the free trial period before committing to the tool.
- No complexities. Tallyfy users can create blueprints to use without complex flowcharts or coding experience.
- Easy to use. Tallyfy has a simple interface that makes it easy for new users to navigate and document processes.
- Real-time tracking. Any team member can track the status of the process or procedure in real-time, making it easy for team members to work together.
- Customer support. If you have a query or need any assistance, you can reach the team via the website, email, or phone call.
- No pre-built automation templates. You have to build all the templates in-house because Tallyfy doesn’t have pre-built templates that can be used across the organization. This takes up a lot of time.
- Website UI is not visually appealing to some users. A non-visual interface can be demotivating for some users.
- Limited dashboard customization. This makes it hard to integrate Tallyfy with other applications and to streamline the company processes.
- Users don’t have control over the view. The interface is not condensed properly, so users can’t see all the data at once. Currently, the view is too blown up.
- Their website’s minimum membership is restricted. You can have a minimum of 10 members on the Tallyfy Docs plan and four members on the Tallyfy Pro plan.
Nintex is a process management and workflow automation tool that businesses can use to manage, automate and optimize all processes with no code. With this platform, you can build digital workflows, connect to enterprise systems, and process apps fast. Nintex comes with free workflow templates that you can use across different industries and departments.
As a Waybook alternative, Nintex can be used to accelerate digital transformation. The cloud-based software improves the way you work with easy-to-use tools which are visual and automated for the entire company.
- Workflow automation
- Process mapping and management
- Intelligent forms and mobile apps
- Document automation
- Process analytics
If you want to sign up for Nintex Workflow, you can choose between the Standard, Workflow Enterprise + RPA or the Enterprise-wide options. The Nintex Workflow Standard costs $910 per month for unlimited users for 10 workflows while the Nintex Workflow Enterprise (includes RPA) costs $1,400 for unlimited users for 10 workflows. For the Enterprise-wide option, you can contact the company for a customized quote based on your organization size.
- It’s low code, no code. Nintex has an intuitive UI that allows you to build processes or workflows with little or no programming background.
- SharePoint functionalities. Users can create their own workflows using SharePoint which has an excellent user interface and stellar features.
- Wide range of tools. Nintex has a wide range of tools and features which help the users in creating complex workflows.
- Nintex is quite visual. Therefore, if you are non-technical, you can configure and streamline your processes on the system for the entire team to understand.
- Costly. Compared to other documentation tools, Nintex can be quite costly for users; therefore, you need a huge budget.
- Customer service issues. Some users have been contacted by different account managers for the same issue due to customer team disorganization.
- UI limitations. The system could use an upgrade. It appears outdated in some areas compared to other cloud-based systems.
- Slow performance. The overall architecture is complicated which affects the performance of the system; therefore, it can be hard for some users to learn how to use the tool.
Leapsome is a people management platform that drives employee engagement, learning, and performance. This tool is an ideal Waybook alternative if you need a software that helps you take care of all your teams from anywhere. It’s a single platform that easily integrates with all your existing systems such as Slack, Teams, Calendar, Jira, and HRIS.
Whether your team is remote, in the office, or hybrid, you can use Leapsome to align all the employees behind the company’s mission. You can use this tool to track and collaborate on all goals. Additionally, you can run impactful performance reviews for all your employees. The software also has dashboards that show the current status of each review cycle.
- Performance reviews
- Engagement surveys
- Goals & OKRs
- Team meetings
- Data security
- Onboarding tools
To use Leapsome, the modular pricing starts from $8 per user per month, billed annually. You can choose between five of their plans, Perform, Align, Engage, Learn, and Reward which come with different features. All the subscription plans factor in HRIS integrations, multilingual platforms, customer support, SSO and encryption, and Slack and MS Teams integration. They also offer a 14-day free trial period.
- Free trial period. You can subscribe for the 14-day free trial period to test out the tool for your business.
- Seamless. Users can rely on this tool to do performance reviews, and learning for their employees.
- Ideal for HR processes. It encourages employees to give each other feedback and makes the HR processes more transparent.
- Easy to set up. For a small organization that’s starting out, this software is easy to set up.
- Efficient customer support team. When businesses need assistance or support, the customer service team is quite responsive.
- Slow and clunky. Users experience constant bugs making the software hard to use and unreliable.
- UI visuals. The UI could be more visually appealing and personalized based on customers’ needs. The improvements appear to be the lowest in the priorities.
- Limited features. Leapsome lacks some robustness and maturity of features. They are still rolling out new features.
If you are looking for a Waybook alternative to help your organization systemize their employment and onboarding system, you can consider Trainual. This knowledge-transfer platform is used by businesses to centralize all the company’s SOPs, policies, and processes for each role. With Trainual, you can reduce time spent on training and onboarding employees because there is a standard playbook to guide new hires.
Human resource managers and business owners can use Trainual to test whether employees have understood the company procedures on the trackable employee handbook. Additionally, it comes with more than 250 templates to help you start documenting processes and policies.
- More than 250 built-in templates
- Trackable employee playbook
- Organizational charts
- Integration with other apps
- Customer support
If you sign up for Trainual, you can choose between three payment plans: Build, Train, and Scale. Build costs $61 per month and covers five people. The Train monthly option costs $124 per month for 10 people while the Scale plan costs $249 per month and is ideal if your company has 20 team members. Trainual offers a seven-day free trial period if you want to test the system first.
- Free trial period. This seven-day free trial period allows you to test the system’s compatibility with your company.
- Built-in templates. Trainual has more than 250 built-in templates to help new users get started.
- App integration. You can integrate Trainual in your existing business apps to make your work easier. This reduces duplication by using one centralized system.
- Easy to use. Trainual is easy to navigate for employee training and onboarding. Businesses save time when using this software.
- Visual system. Users can embed videos and images on the Trainual system. This makes it easy to track progress during training.
- Limited features. To get better features, you have to upgrade to the premium versions which are costly.
- High cost. Trainual can be quite expensive for some companies considering it’s an ongoing expense for the business.
- Steep learning curve for new users. If you are a new user, you’ll spend more time learning how to implement it. This can slow down operations and incur costs for the business.
- Limited sharing capabilities. Trainual makes it challenging to share information between team members in the same organization.
Dozuki is a software used in manufacturing work transformation. Commonly used in the industrial sector, Dozuki is meant to improve business processes and communication. Dozuki is an ideal Waybook alternative because it will help you capture expert knowledge, upskill your workforce, and launch connected work instructions.
With this tool, you can draft electronic work instructions, change training manuals, and update your product support guides for the entire company. Dozuki is a cloud-based software that can be used by engineers, trainers, IT professionals, frontline workers, and company management. Additionally, the layout is simple; therefore, users can navigate through the dashboard easily.
- Training modules
- Bill of materials
- Single sign-on
- Document control
- API integration
- Intuitive authoring
- Custom iOS and Android mobile apps
- Automated assignments
- Support for over 80 languages
- Built-in translation tool
- Multimedia support
- Migration services
Dozuki offers four pricing plans: Basic, Essentials, Premium, and Enterprise+. The Basic plan costs $17 monthly per person and covers up to 50 users. If you take up the Essentials option, it will cost you $14 per person monthly and caters to a minimum of 120 users. Dozuki Premium costs $12 per person every month and it can support a minimum of 250 users. For Enterprise+, Dozuki charges $10 monthly for each user and allows a minimum of 400 users.
- In-built translations for different languages. If you have teams in different countries, you can use Dozuki because it has language translations.
- 24/7 customer support team. When you have a query, you can access Dozuki’s customer care team for support and clarification at any time.
- Real-time data collection. Dozuki enables companies to check data to resolve issues and identify improvements in real-time.
- Available visual guides for every process. Dozuki is highly visual, making it easy for team members to understand processes and procedures and to provide feedback.
- Training new employees. With Dozuki, you can train your team to be experts. The software has training modules that help standardize employee work instruction.
- Limited editing options. Dozuki does not have a photo editing section where users can rotate or crop photos.
- System outages. There are occasions when the software has outages affecting businesses’ ability to execute necessary repairs. These outages affect company operations and sales.
- Pricing model favors larger organizations. If you have more employees, you’ll pay less. The Premium plan which caters to 250 users is much cheaper than the other Basic and Essentials plans that are designed for smaller companies.
- Dozuki can be too demanding for some employees. On top of the regular reporting programs, some employees might find it overwhelming to use this software in their day-to-day work.
Connecteam is a workforce management app that allows businesses to manage employees with one solution. This all-in-one employee app is designed for deskless teams to aid in communication, management, and training. If you need a Waybook alternative for fully remote teams, Connecteam comes in handy for getting things done quickly and paper-free.
Your deskless workforce can access a centralized knowledge base, directory, and chat about work using this tool. The HR department can also keep all the employees engaged with this platform. In addition, you can manage all employee schedules no matter the size of your business all in one app.
- Employee communication
- Employee scheduling
- Checklists & forms
- HR & people management
- Employee time clock
Connecteam has five pricing plans: Free, Basic, Advanced, Expert, and Enterprise. The free option will not cost you anything and covers 50 users. The basic plan is $47 per month, Advanced is $95 per month, and the Expert option is $191 per month. You can also contact the company to get a quote for the Enterprise option.
- Responsive support team. The Connecteam listens to customer ideas to make the software better.
- Ideal account options. Even with the free plan, you can access 80% of the features before upgrading to premium options.
- Intuitive design. The employee scheduling feature is easy to use and has a simple design that makes it easy to onboard employees quickly.
- Forms are easy to use. If you need to add signatures on the forms for training, injury reports, or write-ups, you can access the forms directly from the mobile app.
- Centralized platform. The ability to have one platform for scheduling employees, time tracking for payroll, and the ability to create reports is very important.
- Lagging issues. When you add more jobs and employees, the software becomes slow for admin users. Additionally, the jobs schedule opens slowly on the mobile app.
- Limited GPS tracking. Unless you purchase the expert version, there are limits on the number of job sites you can use GPS tracking on.
- Reporting problems. Some reports need improvements such as the ability to create more customizable reports.
- Complicated pricing tier. The pricing might be more costly for smaller companies.
Process Street is a workflow software that you can use in your business to manage checklists, procedures, and recurring workflows. With this tool, you can collaborate and communicate with your entire team, manage multiple organizations, view all ongoing process workflows simultaneously, monitor all team members, and edit documents.
Unlike Waybook, Process Street has all the key features you need to improve productivity, lower company costs, and provide flexibility. You can create documents in a few seconds, making it easier for all employees. In addition, it has no-code checklists if you need to automate, manage, and share business processes.
- Activity feed
- Visual and audio files
- Documented team knowledge
- Single sign-on
- Multi-tiered permission
- Integration with over 1,000 apps
- Data encryption
- Create procedure documents in seconds
- Conditional logic used to create dynamic workflows
- You can form groups
- Automated tasks with scheduled workflows
Process Street has three pricing tiers: Free, Pro and Enterprise. The free option has some important features such as 100 integrations each month, email and chat support, one active workflow, and unlimited pages. Process Street charges $30 per person per month for the Pro plan, and $25 per person for the annual option. This covers 50 members. You can also request the Enterprise plan which is customized.
- Free plan. Small organizations can gauge how the system works for their businesses using the free plan.
- Instant notifications. Users get notifications via email and mobile app. This boosts efficiency because all team members are up to date with their tasks on the go.
- Reschedule recurring checklists. The checklist feature creates a continuity for both managers and employees.
- Integration with multiple apps. You can easily integrate Process Street with existing business apps for better efficiency.
- Structured documents can be created in seconds. Process Street has multiple templates in the templates library, making it easy to customize.
- Permission issues. Setting permissions on the subfolders affects the main folder. You can’t set permissions on the minor folders without interfering with the primary folder.
- Additional features exclusive to premium versions. You have to pay for the premium version to enjoy Process Street’s advanced features.
- Overwhelming inbox tabs. This makes it hard for users to find their information, slowing down workflow execution.
- It’s hard to find archived lists. Users have a difficult time finding information that has been archived when they need references for new jobs.
ProcessPlan is a process and workflow management platform that you can use to run your company efficiently. An advantage over Waybook, this tool uses machine learning to analyze your results and find ways to make improvements. With the use of AI, you can find ways to maximize profits, increase sales, reduce costs, improve response time, and reduce rework.
With this tool, the entire process life cycle has been automated. The system will be responsible for most management tasks. It has a cloud-based interface and an extensive resource library with process templates for different departments and sectors. You can use ProcessPlan for new hire on-baording, payroll, accounting, or even referral follow-ups.
- Visual process management
- No code or symbols
- Automated task assignments
- Automated knowledge management
- Summary dashboards
- Heat maps
- Free process templates
- Professional services team
ProcessPlan has a free trial period without a time limit; therefore, it’s ideal if you need to test a software for your business. When you are ready to pay for the services, they have a simple pricing structure at $19 per user per month. Additionally, you can reach out to the team for an Enterprise plan which is customized to your business.
- Simple pricing. Unlike other platforms, ProcessPlan has a free trial period without time limits and the paid plan is quite affordable at $19.
- Responsive team. The customer support team is quite responsive if you are a new user or you need assistance.
- Ideal for large organizations. If you have offices in multiple locations, ProcessPlan is automated enough to handle all the operations.
- Multiple integrations. ProcessPlan can be used in different industries because it has several built-in integrations.
- Steep learning curve. Some users find it hard to use and learn once they sign up for the first time.
- Confusing processes. Some automated actions can be confusing. You have to do a lot of tests to find something that works.
- Room for improvement. The features are not efficient. ProcessPlan could update some of them for a better user experience.
TalentLMS is a software that will help you build a smarter organization using the training platform designed to help great teams grow. With this tool, you can create courses easily, keep your learners on track, design every course detail, and keep the learners engaged. If you need to train customers, employees, or your partners, you can reach everyone with one account.
TalentLMS integrates well with the other business apps and services; therefore, your training will fit perfectly into your work life without any interruptions. You can grow your teams faster because the tool comes with a growing library of ready-made courses covering all the soft skills. You’ll also receive expert support from start to finish to ensure you meet all your training needs.
- Assessments engine
- Learning paths
- Survey engine
- Blended learning
- Rich communication tools
- Video conference support
- Extensible profiles
- Single sign-on
- API integration
- Mobile access
TalentLMS has six subscription plans: Free, Starter, Basic, Plus, Premium, and Enterprise. The Free option covers five users and up to 10 courses, while the Starter plan costs $69 per month for 40 users. Basic costs $149 per month for 40 users, Plus goes for $279 per month for 500 users, and Premium is $459 per month for up to 1,000 users. If you have more than 1,000 team members, you can contact them for a customized plan.
- One platform for all your training needs. TalentLMS is built to meet training needs for any type of business.
- Multiple payment plans. If you are starting out, you can choose the free option and upgrade later as your team grows.
- A lot of key features. TalentLMS is feature-rich; therefore, it’s easy to implement in your business.
- Offline support. Employees can download the courses into the mobile app and study offline.
- Price increase. TalentLMS increased prices and reduced the features on some plans, affecting the workflow in some businesses.
- Integration hiccups. While the software integrates with business apps, it does not cover all programs used by companies.
- Some features need improvement. Certificate management needs to be improved. Users find it hard to get their certificate number.
- Expensive. Compared to other learning management system companies, TalentLMS is much more expensive based on the number of users.
For your business to operate seamlessly, you need a centralized documentation system that’s accessible to all employees no matter the location.
Although Waybook has one single source of knowledge for employees, it is missing key features that businesses need. However, if you adopt a cloud-based workflow management system like SweetProcess, you can manage tasks, document procedures and processes, track productivity, and build knowledge bases in your company.
SweetProcess is an effective tool to improve your documentation process. It has all the key features, integrations, and formatting options necessary for your business. If you want to get started today, sign up for a free trial of SweetProcess. No credit card required.
Leave a Reply