10 TouchStone Business Systems Alternatives That Will Boost Your Business
Every organization needs a business management software solution to help organize, manage, document, and implement its procedures. With properly documented processes, every employee in the company can access and use simple and trackable tools from one place. Businesses need such systems for easier training and management.
To implement this, organizations use business management software like TouchStone. This process development and management solution was designed exclusively for small businesses. However, TouchStone users are frustrated by this system due to the limitations that hinder its performance.
Organizations that have adopted TouchStone in their businesses have several issues with the program because it has a steep learning curve which makes it hard for new users to learn. The organizational chart is also lacking, the page graphics are not appealing, and they don’t provide a mobile app. TouchStone is also meant for small businesses only; therefore, it has limited capabilities.
If TouchStone is giving you problems in your organization, there are other alternatives in the market that can help you boost your business. This article will look at the 10 TouchStone alternatives, how they work, their features, pricing, and their advantages over this software.
Click here to claim your free trial of SweetProcess! No credit card is required.
TouchStone Business Systems Alternatives | Full Guide Index
TouchStone was introduced as a simple solution to manage and organize processes. However, it’s not been helpful to its customers. Here are some of the reasons why.
An ideal business software should be easy to learn especially for new users. However, this is not the case with TouchStone Business Systems. There are multiple customer complaints about how it takes time to get familiar with the system. TouchStone users have a challenge understanding the functionality, and users have to make a commitment to learn how to use it.
When businesses take up TouchStone, it takes a while to get the hang of it. Some of the users think that if TouchStone staff trained them how to use the software, it would be much easier to use.
Additionally, some of the employees in the organizations refuse to use TouchStone because of the steep learning curve. This is a disadvantage for a company that needs to centralize all its business processes, procedures, and policies. If the employees have a hard time operating a business system, it becomes hard to fully integrate it into your organization.
Once you login to TouchStone, you can create an organizational chart before adding your processes and linking them together with employee job descriptions. While this chart is meant to help set responsibilities for each job level and evaluate performance, it’s lacking in some areas, affecting the system.
Users find it hard to try out different scenarios using the organizational chart. They have to do all the proposed changes in another program outside the system before adding it permanently on TouchStone.
Compared to other business systems in the market, TouchStone does not have visually appealing page graphics. This can be discouraging for users, especially if it’s your first time using the software. The poor graphics don’t align with some users; therefore, it’s easier to use other options in the market.
An ideal software needs to have an interface that’s easy to use and navigate, and visually appealing to encourage users to incorporate it into the business systems. Additionally, with ideal graphics, the site becomes more interactive to the users.
Most business systems come with a mobile app to allow users access on the go. A mobile app provides flexibility for the management and employees because it makes it easy to monitor and track tasks from anywhere. Users can also get instant notifications when they need to accomplish a task. However, this is not the case with TouchStone.
Organizations that have already adopted this software for their businesses require an app to make things easier for the entire team. The app would encourage employees to pay attention to their tasks and provide real-time feedback and reporting.
It’s Meant for Small Businesses
TouchStone was designed to cater exclusively to small businesses. To ensure this, they have a pricing structure that caters to startups. They even have a free plan if you subscribe to the Easy Org Chart option for one user. However, this does not come with any features.
Additionally, if you choose to upgrade to the other plans, the features are not as complex. They also can’t support a large organization with many employees. Therefore, if you are a large organization looking for a business system that can handle all your procedures and processes, TouchStone is not ideal. It has limited capabilities that won’t efficiently support your company.
To boost your business, you need a software solution that will effectively handle all your processes, policies, and standard operating procedures (SOPs). If you have tried TouchStone before without any positive results, there are other better alternatives that you can use for your organization. Here are the 10 alternatives to consider, their features, pricing, benefits, and downsides.
SweetProcess helps businesses document company procedures, tasks, and processes in one place. This software is essential for different business processes such as new employee onboarding, customer support, financial planning, or product development. With SweetProcess, all the business tasks are automated; therefore, you can focus on growing the organization.
SweetProcess is an ideal TouchStone alternative because it can be used by all types of business whether you are running a startup or large enterprise. The interface is simple to navigate so users don’t need a lot of time to learn and use SweetProcess. Unlike TouchStone, this system does not have a steep learning curve.
If it’s your first time on SweetProcess, the onboarding process is very easy. Once you are ready to begin, you can sign up for the free 14-day trial period.
- Single sign-on system
- It integrates with more than 1,000 apps
- Users can access version history
- Ideal for team management
- Collaboration in real-time
- Link policies to processes and procedures
- Users can create public or private knowledge bases
- Image editor
- Email and phone support
- Assign and track tasks
- Document company’s step-by-step procedures
- Combine multiple processes
- Embed videos and files
- Two-factor authentication
- Print documents for offline viewing
SweetProcess is the best fit if you are looking for a TouchStone alternative. Here are simple ways to use this software.
Once you log in to SweetProcess, you can access the entire dashboard and easily navigate through different tabs. From the dashboard, you can view the main menu and create procedures, processes, policies, tasks, knowledge bases, and documents.
If you want to create a procedure, click on the “Procedure” tab on the main menu and select “Create Procedure.” On the next tab, add the title of the procedure and more details such as tags, images, and videos.
If you want to create a Process, follow the same steps. Select “Processes” on the main menu and click on “Create Process” and fill in the necessary information.
To assign tasks, click on the “Tasks” button and select “Assign Tasks.”
From the “Tasks” tab, you can select the team members to assign tasks. You can also add the task name, the name of the team member, and the due date, time, and date.
If you want to track and monitor all the tasks, check the “My Tasks” tab. This displays the tasks that are due soon and what is overdue.
Importing a Procedure or Process Into SweetProcess
If your business was previously using documents on Microsoft Word or Google Docs, you can use SweetProcess to import these documents to one location. On the “Procedures” tab, click on the down arrow button to the right of the “Create Procedure” button. Select “Upload document”.
On the next dialogue box, you can add the procedure to teams, and then browse your computer to upload the document you need. Your files will be imported into SweetProcess.
Sarah Brenner, the director of quality assurance at Belvidere Community Unit School District 100, chose SweetProcess to document the company procedures and streamline the overall operations.
The company already had some documented procedures, however, most of them were stored in Google Docs and Microsoft Word documents. With this kind of storage, these documents were disorganized and most of the employees did not know they existed. Sarah started using SweetProcess to import all the documents which streamlined the business documentation process.
By adopting SweetProcess, the company now has effective team documentation that can be accessed by all team members.
If you need to export documents and share information with a team member or consultant, you can export this from SweetProcess using very simple steps.
On the “Documents” tab, select the document you need to export by clicking on the three dots on the right side. Click on “Export” and choose the document format, whether PDF, Word, or HTML.
How to Create a Knowledge Base Using SweetProcess
When hiring new employees, it’s important to have a knowledge base to which everyone can refer. To create a knowledge base for your customers and clients, log in to your account and select “More” on the main menu and click on “Knowledge Base.”
Select “Create Knowledge Base” and add a title.
From here, you can add the public URL that links to the knowledge base, add category names, and control access to the information.
Manny Cosme, the president and CEO of CFO Services Group, shared how SweetProcess came in handy in creating a centralized knowledge base and became a go-to resource for his employees. Initially, the company lacked a standardized workflow and their documentation was ineffective, which affected the performance of the company.
As the organization expanded, it became difficult to pass on expert knowledge to new employees. This was risky because it could lead to huge financial losses to the clients. Implementing SweetProcess in the business helped with employee training and onboarding.
By building a centralized knowledge base and using the platform for comprehensive documentation, Manny has more time to oversee the entire company because his team members can find information easily using SweetProcess.
As a process mapping software, SweetProcess automatically generates flowcharts which are a pictorial overview of how the process or procedure will look from the start to the end. This provides visualization for what you are documenting.
This ease of documentation is what caught the attention of Jamie Ramsden, business intelligence and lean Six Sigma champion at Turkstra Lumber. Jamie’s team wasn’t as coordinated, and documenting all their processes on Excel sheets was not as effective; therefore, they needed a software like SweetProcess.
By adopting SweetProcess, Jamie noticed that instead of creating many texts, this software had a more visual approach. He says, “SweetProcess automatically makes you a little flow chart as you enter your steps for any process. People understand things in different ways and a lot of our staff really like that if they can get a visual representation immediately.”
Apart from easing your operations, SweetProcess is also good for your team, especially if they prefer images over text.
SweetProcess offers a transparent pricing structure. A monthly subscription costs $99 per month for a team of 20. SweetProcess will charge you $5 per month for each additional member. You can also choose to subscribe to the yearly plan which allows you to save up to 16.67%.
An advantage of using SweetProcess is that you’ll only be charged for the team members using the software. If you have a large team, SweetProcess will send a prorated credit when a team member becomes inactive. SweetProcess gives you value for your money. If you feel that you are not getting any measurable improvement from using this software, there’s a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Free 14-day trial
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Users get task reminders
- SweetProcess has no learning curve; you can start creating procedures and processes immediately
- The interface is easy to navigate
- It has a fair and simple pricing structure
- SweetProcess provides email and phone support
- All procedures and processes are cloud-based
Sign up for a 14-day free trial of SweetProcess. No credit card required.
Dozuki is a leading platform used in manufacturing work transformation. This software is used mostly in the industrial sector to improve the business processes and communication. If you are looking for a software that will help you capture expert knowledge, upskill your workforce, and launch connected work instructions, Dozuki is an ideal alternative for TouchStone.
With Dozuki, you can change training manuals, draft electronic work instructions, and update your product support guides for the entire company.This cloud-based software can be used by engineers, trainers, frontline workers, IT professionals, and company management. The layout is not complicated; therefore, users can navigate through the website easily.
- API integration
- Document control
- Training modules
- Intuitive authoring
- Automated assignments
- Bill of materials
- Support for over 80 languages
- Built-in translation tools
- Single sign-on
- Multimedia support
- Migration services
- Custom iOS and Android mobile apps
Dozuki has four pricing plans: Basic, Essentials, Premium, and Enterprise+. If you take up the Basic plan, you’ll pay $17 monthly per person which covers up to 50 users. The Essentials option costs $14 per person monthly and caters to a minimum of 120 users. The Premium option costs $12 per person every month and the plan can support a minimum of 250 users. Dozuki charges $10 monthly for each user and allows a minimum of 400 users for Enterprise+.
- 24/7 customer support team. Users can access Dozuki’s customer care team for support and clarification about any arising issues at any time.
- Dozuki has visual guides for every process. Dozuki is very visual, making it easy for employees to understand processes and procedures and to provide feedback.
- It has built-in translations for different languages. You can use Dozuki in different geographical locations or if you have teams in different countries because it has language translations.
- Companies can collect data in real-time. This software enables companies to check data to resolve issues and identify improvements in real-time.
- Useful for training new employees. You can train your team to be experts using Dozuki. The training modules help in standardizing employee work instruction.
- System outages. The software has outages that affect businesses’ ability to carry out necessary repairs. This affects the overall company operations and sales.
- The pricing model favors larger organizations. If you have more users, you’ll pay less. The Premium plan that caters to 250 users is much cheaper than the other Basic and Essentials plans that are designed for smaller companies.
- Occasional onboarding issues for new clients. Dozuki is overwhelming for new users due to the absence of an onboarding program.
- Editing options are limited. Dozuki lacks a photo editing section where users can rotate or crop photos.
- The software can be too demanding for some employees. On top of the regular reporting programs, some professionals might find it overwhelming to use Dozuki in their day-to-day work.
Scribe is a business system that helps organizations onboard new hires, automate documentation, build training materials, or create a knowledge base. This platform is unique and different from TouchStone because you can use a scribe recorder to capture all your processes and turn off the recorder once you are done.
When using Scribe, it automatically creates a how-to guide with instructions and screenshots. You can also customize the processes and share them with your teammates with just one click. If you document your processes much faster, you can boost your team’s productivity.
- Scribe recorder
- Task management
- Document export tools
- Business process automation
- Workflow configuration
- Product demo
Scribe has three payment plans: Basic, Pro, and Enterprise. The Basic plan is free and comes with quick customization, unlimited guides, is shareable, and works with any web app. The Pro subscription costs $29 per user per month. This plan has all the features from the Basic option plus branded guides and customizable screenshots. The Enterprise version is customized by the Scribe team and has more premium features.
- Scribe is intuitive. The team has made it easy for companies to create a training module for their employees.
- Easy to use. Users can build visual guides and step-by-step tutorials without any hassle.
- No learning curve. Scribe tools can be learned in a few minutes, making it easy for new employees to use.
- Users can create content quickly. You can use the recording feature and capture information you need quickly. You can go back and edit, remove, or add details.
- Minimizes work stress. If you work in a detail-oriented organization, Scribe eliminates the stress of too many meetings and extensive calendars.
- Issues with the embed feature. This feature is not supported on all platforms.
- Auto-capturing feature could be better. The desktop version of Scribe could be improved to work on every software.
- Pricey for solo users. Although Scribe has a free version, it does not have all features. If you are a solo user who needs all the features, the Pro plan is a bit pricey.
- Missing features. Scribe does not have a table of contents which would be helpful if you need to jump to a specific section.
Inkling is an all-in-one solution to create, distribute, publish, and share operational training and knowledge content. Unlike TouchStone, which has a steep learning curve, Inkling is designed to consolidate training materials and information employees need in one centralized system that’s easy to understand.
If you have a large workforce that’s distributed in different locations, you can use Inkling for digital learning. It has tools that create and measure learning effectiveness as you focus on other business activities. Inkling can be used in different industries including healthcare, restaurants, insurance, retail, manufacturing, and technology.
- Content authoring
- Knowledge and training tools
- Learning pathways
- Mobile learning
- Reporting and analytics
Inkling charges its customers from $7 per month. However, they have not provided a clear pricing structure on the website. Therefore, if you need to sign up for this system, you have to contact them for more information.
- The site has excellent tools. Users can access different formatting options to create InkDocs according to their standards.
- Reliable customer support team. The reps are easy to connect with and they work internally to handle client requests in a timely manner. In addition, they communicate new features as soon as they are released.
- Easy to update. Inkling allows for easy updates especially if you have bugs.
- The functionality is versatile. Users can view content from any device. In addition, it’s easier to communicate the project status with all team members.
- The site is super responsive. You can search or download documents pretty quickly. It’s also quick to navigate.
- Difficult to edit content. If you want to copy information from one project to another, you have to go into coding which increases the chances of an error.
- Integration issues. The software does not integrate well with some third-party applications like Grammarly if you need to spell check.
- Reporting issues. Although you can use Inkling to teach employees, and for quiz and practice problems, there’s no way to report results.
- Reduced interactivity. It’s hard to track the user’s productivity on the backend for all team members.
Process Street is a workflow software that companies can use to manage their checklists, procedures, and recurring workflows. By implementing it in your organization, you can improve productivity, lower company costs, and provide flexibility. Process Street makes it possible to collaborate and communicate with your team securely, monitor everyone, manage multiple organizations, view all ongoing process workflows simultaneously, and edit documents.
Compared to TouchStone, Process Street has a visual interface that enables you to create documents in a few seconds. They provide a demo video to make onboarding easier for new users; therefore, there are no learning challenges. This software has no-code checklists if you need to automate, manage, and share business processes.
- Single sign-on
- Multi-tiered permission
- Integration with over 1,000 apps
- Activity feed
- Visual and audio files
- Data encryption
- Create procedure documents in seconds
- Documented team knowledge
- Conditional logic used to create dynamic workflows
- You can form groups
- Automated tasks with scheduled workflows
Process Street has three pricing plans. The Free option comes with features such as 100 integrations each month, email and chat support, one active workflow, and unlimited pages. For the Pro plan, Process Street charges $30 per person per month for the monthly option and $25 per person for the annual option. This covers 50 members. On the other hand, you can get the Enterprise plan which is customized.
- Reschedule recurring checklists. The checklist feature creates a continuity for both managers and employees.
- Integration with multiple apps. You can easily integrate Process Street with other business apps for more efficiency.
- User notifications via email and mobile app. This boosts efficiency because all team members are up to date with their tasks on the go.
- Free subscription plan. If you are just starting out or running a small organization, you can gauge the system using the free plan.
- Structured documents can be created in seconds. There are multiple templates in the templates library, making it easy to customize.
- Premium versions have additional features. You have to pay for the premium version to enjoy Process Street’s advanced features.
- Overwhelming inbox tabs. This makes it hard for users to find their information, slowing down workflow execution.
- It’s hard to find archived lists. Users have a difficult time finding information that has been archived when they need references for new jobs.
- Issues with user permissions. Users lack full control over some aspects of the system which negatively impacts the flow of work.
- Setting permissions on the subfolders affects the main folder. You can’t set permissions on the minor folders without interfering with the primary folder.
Coassemble is a tool used by businesses to create an online course for employee training. You can drive business growth by creating engaging training programs for your staff using this platform. Some of the courses available include remote work policy, employee handbook, and company onboarding.
With this system, you can start the employee training from anywhere and share the content when it makes most sense. Compared to TouchStone, Coassemble is very visual. You can create content that allows interaction, rewards, challenges, and maximum engagement.
- Over 30 screen layout templates
- Interactive quizzes
- Course builder
- Report and analysis tools
- Custom domain and email
- Cloud-based system
- Certificates of completion
If you want to try this TouchStone alternative, you can start with the free trial first to test it out. When you are ready to commit, you can pay for the Pro 10, Pro, or Premium. The Pro 10 costs $50 a month for up to 10 users. The Pro plan is $120 per month but it’s billed annually at $1,440 for 20 users. The Premium version is $160 per month or $1,920 annually for 20 users.
- Easy to use. The platform is easy for both learners and administrators. Feedback from clients is positive.
- It simplifies work. Users can share and upload multiple links, attachments in one course. It’s a one stop for everything; therefore, it cuts down time spent sending emails.
- Excellent functionality. It has a wide variety of quiz and learning templates and the built-in templates are editable.
- Fast responsiveness. The customer care team is quite responsive if you need any assistance with the system.
- Lagging issues. Some of the reporting pages take time to load, especially when dealing with a larger organization.
- Visual issues. On some occasions, the image uploading can be a problem. The cropping, quality, and sizing can be unpredictable.
- Site issues. When there are new updates or features, this affects the rest of the platform and it goes down for a while.
MaintainX is a business software used by organizations to simplify day-to-day maintenance tasks. This system eliminates paperwork so that your team can focus on accomplishing business tasks.
Unlike TouchStone, which works for small businesses, MaintainX fits in different companies and sectors. MaintainX is used in industries such as hospitality, manufacturing, facility management, food and beverage, education and schools, property management, and fleet maintenance industries.
- Chat and communication feature
- Approval of work requests
- Reporting feature
- Checklists and inspections
- Preventive maintenance
- Create, assign, and manage work orders
- Keep track of parts and inventory
MaintainX has a free Basic plan if you have a small team. Their Essential plan is designed for small businesses and costs $10 per month per user for the monthly option and $8.33 if you pay for the yearly plan. If you choose the Premium plan, it will cost you $39 per month per user or $32.50 annually. This option works for small to mid-sized businesses. You can take the Enterprise plan if you have multiple sites or plants, and MaintainX will send a custom quote.
- Free option. If you have a small team, you can choose the free option and upgrade as the company grows.
- Affordable. MaintainX is quite affordable for small businesses whether you choose the monthly or annual plan.
- Search filters. The search filters make it easy to find information.
- Mobile app. Your team can use MaintainX on the go from anywhere using the mobile app. This makes it easy to track tasks.
- Photo upload. Users can upload photos to communicate with the team. MaintainX is visual to make it easier for employees to understand processes.
- Overwhelming layout. New users might find MaintainX difficult to use because the interface is complex and has a lot of features. Companies have to set some time for training.
- Lagging issues. MaintainX can be slow sometimes, which hinders company operations. This is costly for the company.
- Premium versions have more features. If you want advanced features like corrective actions, time and cost tracking, offline mode and more, you have to subscribe to Premium or Enterprise plans.
- Communication with the client is restricted to the app. While the app eases operations, businesses can only talk to their clients via the app which is restrictive.
Trainual is a business software that helps organizations systemize their employment and onboarding system. This knowledge-transfer platform puts together every company SOP, policy, and process for each role in a centralized place. Trainual reduces time spent on training and onboarding new hires because there is a standard playbook that acts as a guide.
Trainual is used by managers, business owners, and human resource professionals. On top of training, the system has a trackable employee handbook to test whether employees have understood the company procedures. Trainual is an ideal TouchStone alternative because it offers over 250 templates to help you get started.
- Organizational charts
- Built-in free templates
- Integration with other apps
- Customer support
- Trackable employee handbook
Trainual has three payment plans: Build, Train, and Scale. Build is the cheapest at $61 per month for five people. The Train monthly plan costs $124 per month for 10 people. The Scale option is ideal if your company has 20 team members at a cost of $249 per month. Additionally, Trainual has a seven-day free trial period if you want to test the system first.
- Built-in templates. Trainual has more than 250 built-in templates to help you get started.
- Free trial period. If you want to test the system’s compatibility with your company, you can use this period.
- Easy to use. Trainual is easy to navigate for employee training and onboarding. Businesses save time when using this software.
- Integration. You can integrate Trainual in all your business apps to make your work easier. This reduces duplication by using one centralized system.
- Trainual is visual. Users can embed videos and images on the system. This makes it easy to track progress during training.
- High cost. Trainual can be quite expensive for some companies considering that it’s an ongoing expense for the business.
- Premium has better features. Users have to upgrade to the premium versions to access some of the key features on Trainual.
- Steep learning curve for new users. If it’s your first time using the system, you’ll spend more time learning how to use it. This can slow down operations and incur costs for the business.
- Limited sharing capabilities. With Trainual, it’s challenging to share information between team members in the same organization.
IT Glue is a market leader in IT documentation. This software is commonly used by managed service providers (MSPs) and internal IT departments to manage documentation. Organizations can find and track all their information in one place, and create knowledge bases using this collaborative documentation platform.
If you are a new user, the IT Glue interface is user-friendly making it easy to navigate. They have provided the pricing information and a knowledge base section with detailed information about how the platform works.
- Mobile app
- Document automation
- Import and export
- Premier onboarding
IT Glue has three subscription options: Basic, Select, and Enterprise. The Basic plan costs $29 per user for five users minimum.The Select plan costs $34 per user for five users. To access all the features, you have to sign up for the Enterprise plan for $39 per user for five users. Apart from the subscription fee, IT Glue also charges a one-time $545 fee for standard onboarding and $1,419 for premier onboarding.
- App integration. IT Glue integrates with multiple apps; therefore, you can use it together with other apps and business systems in your business.
- Beneficial for IT professionals. As a leading software in IT documentation, IT Glue is designed for company IT departments and MSPs.
- Searching feature. The system has an excellent search feature that makes it easy to find information.
- Easy to use interface. IT Glue is easy to use and navigate even if you are a new user.
- User permissions. The permissions give access to many users; therefore, it’s ideal if you have a big team.
- No free trial. You have to pay for IT Glue to access any of their services and features because they don’t offer a free trial
- Lagging issues. The system can be slow and clunky sometimes which affects business operations and leads to losses
- The pricing is quite expensive. On top of not having a free trial, IT Glue is also quite pricey for small businesses.
ProcedureFlow simplifies business procedures and processes. As an alternative to TouchStone, this software makes it easy for employees to create, share, follow, and maintain information. ProcedureFlow processes are very visual; therefore, they’ll make your employees experts faster.
Businesses benefit from using ProcedureFlow because the employees get accurate information at the same time, whether it’s a new or tenured employee. With ProcedureFlow, your staff will make fewer mistakes because they can refer to a centralized documented process.
- User notifications
- Quick reports
- Hyperlinked flowcharts
- Assign permissions and ownership
- Standard operating procedures
- Simple approval systems
- Revision control
ProcedureFlow offers two pricing plans: Team and Enterprise. The Team plan costs $25 per user per month and is billed annually. If you take the Enterprise option, ProcedureFlow provides custom prices; therefore, you have to send a request to the team.
- User notifications. Team members get notifications of all processes in real time, making it easy to track projects and tasks.
- It reduces training time by 75%. Your new hires will have a reference point for company information with ProcedureFlow.
- Visual processes. ProcedureFlow is quite visual, making it easy for employees to understand the procedures and processes.
- Training videos. ProcedureFlow provides great training videos that you can use with your team.
- No autosave feature. If your computer has an issue or crashes when working on a flow, all your work will be lost because ProcedureFlow does not have the autosave feature.
- Annual billing. When you sign up, you don’t have the option to pay monthly. ProcedureFlow only has two subscription plans.
- Permission issues. There are issues with administrative permissions.Managers or business owners can’t configure controls for different roles due to permission issues.
- Users can’t print information. ProcedureFlow does not allow users to print information; therefore, employees have to log in to a computer to access an SOP. Additionally, users can’t download and print videos or any other details collected with ProcedureFlow.
To boost your business, you need an efficient software that can manage all your processes, procedures, and policies from one place.
While TouchStone has some range of features to do this, it’s not as effective for all types of businesses. But with a cloud-based workflow management system like SweetProcess, you can manage tasks, document procedures and processes, track productivity, and build knowledge bases in your company.
SweetProcess is an effective tool to manage all your SOPs in a central place. It’s more visual and has no learning curve. It will meet all your business needs no matter the size of your team and company.
If you want to start your journey to boost your business today, sign up for a free trial of SweetProcess today. No credit card required.