Process Street Vs SweetProcess: A Head-To-Head Comparison For Documenting SOPs, Processes, and Policies
Last Updated on January 10, 2024 by Owen McGab Enaohwo
Are you a business owner looking for the right software solution for simplifying your documentation and processes? When it comes to documenting SOPs, processes, and policies, there are a lot of great options out there.
But which one is the best for your needs?
In this head-to-head comparison, we’ll take a look at the features of each tool and see how they stack up. We’ll also compare the pricing of each tool to help you decide which is the best value for your organization.
At the end of this post, you will be able to identify the weaknesses and strengths of each platform and also see how you can use them effectively in your business.
If you would like to jump right in and take SweetProcess for a spin, you can take advantage of the 14-day FREE trial now.
Let’s get started!
Table of Contents
Process Street and SweetProcess are both process management software. They allow users to create, track, and optimize business processes.
However, there are some key differences between the two platforms. Process Street offers a wider range of features and integrations. It is also more expensive than SweetProcess.
SweetProcess, on the other hand, is a simpler solution that is easier to use and more affordable. It is best suited for small businesses or those just getting started with process management.
Ultimately, the best platform for your business will depend on your specific needs and budget.
Let’s take a look at the notable features of each platform and how you can use them to improve your business process management.
Before looking at the core features in detail, here is a run-down of the features for each of the process management software.
What is Process Street?
Process Street is a cloud-based software application that helps businesses automate their workflow. It enables users to create and manage processes, track progress, and collaborate with team members.
The software is typically used for onboarding new employees, managing marketing campaigns, and tracking project milestones. It is easy to use and offers a free trial for businesses to get started.
Process Street has helped countless businesses to streamline their operations and improve their productivity.
What is SweetProcess?
SweetProcess is a cloud-based software application that helps businesses to streamline their operations and improve their efficiency. It provides users with a centralized platform for managing tasks, scheduling appointments, and tracking progress.
The software makes it incredibly easy and efficient to document SOPs, including sharing several procedures with a team.
SweetProcess offers users or organizations the smooth systemization they require, such as hiring an employee or managing a team in order to scale and grow their businesses. You can empower your team with every piece of information they need in order to complete their jobs correctly.
Documenting repetitive tasks in just one place eliminates guesswork and minimizes back-and-forth emails. SweetProcess is best for businesses of all sizes as it assists them with documentation, productivity tracking, task creation, and much more.
There is a free trial available for businesses that want to try the software before committing to a subscription.
Process Street vs. SweetProcess: Features
The features of a platform determine how useful or valuable it can be in helping your business with process improvement.
Let’s take a look at the features of both Process Street and SweetProcess to see how they compare.
Process Street is a tool for businesses that want to improve their efficiency and optimize their workflows.
The features of Process Street include
- Report generation: Process Street allows you to generate reports from active workflows. You can also use the filter to sort out the workflow by the deadline or by workflow name. At a glance, you can see the timeline left for each workflow or process.
- Collaborative workflow: Process Street enables you to conveniently generate and designate tasks and authority of workflows to your team.
You can also monitor the progress of every task via the software’s dashboard and even receive alerts as soon as the team completes the tasks. Thanks to the activity feed and audit tail feature, this enables you to know the particular individual who completed a specific task.
- Inbox: Process Street has an inbox that shows all processes assigned to you or any workflow that you are a part of and lists out all the deadlines for tasks assigned at a glance.
- Conditional logic: Another excellent feature of Process Street is “conditional logic,” which helps users create dynamic and unique checklists that often include the popular “if/then” logic. This logic conveniently caters to the varying needs of a team of users.
- Scheduling workflows: Process Street allows users to make daily, weekly, monthly, and even annual workflow schedules for automating tasks. Users can also add other automation, including scheduled checklists.
- Addition of media and content:Process Street allows you to easily communicate your concepts and visions to every team member via the addition of audio and visual aids or content. This makes the content more imaginative and highly interactive for every team member to understand.
- Process Street creates forms for structured data: This software allows you to gather organized data within your checklists while staying on top of every piece of information or source. You also have the unique option of manually entering data or getting the information sent from or to every app.
- Ease of approvals: Process Street enables you to restructure activities that require urgent approval by another authorized individual. You can also create single-case or multiple approvals for constant authorization as well as sequential approvals for workflows and patterns.
- Highly responsive: Process Street works accurately and efficiently on mobile and desktop devices so you can view your workflow from any location online.
SweetProcess is a cloud-based software that helps businesses automate their operations. It offers a wide range of features, including:
- Task management: You can view all your tasks in one place. You can also see the details of each task, such as its due date, priority, and status.
- Version history: With SweetProcess you can keep track of the changes made to your procedures or processes. This is great for keeping track of what has been changed and when so you don’t lose track of your improvements.
- Time tracking:SweetProcess makes it possible for you to keep track of projects with its time-tracking feature. This allows you to keep up with deadlines and maintain a high level of productivity. It displays the due dates or deadlines for each project and at a glance, you can see projects or processes that are near completion and any with past due dates.
It also helps you see the team member that is lagging behind on a particular project. Interestingly, SweetProcess sends out automatic reminders to members when a due date is approaching. So even if you forget to follow up, SweetProcess does that for you.
- Duplicate existing processes, procedures, or policies: Another good thing about SweetProcess is the fact that you can easily duplicate existing processes, procedures, and policies without having to start from scratch. This is great for processes, procedures, or policies that are similar.
- Gantt chart: The Gantt chart is a graphical representation of your tasks. It shows you the progress of each task and helps you plan your work better.
- Customized navigation:Depending on the tabs you use often, you can customize the tabs that appear on your dashboard and have those that you rarely use hidden under the “More” tab. This makes it easier for you to navigate and have your personalized dashboard.
- Calendar:This shows you all your upcoming tasks. You can also use it to create new tasks or edit existing ones.
- Online access: The SweetProcess platform can be accessed online, meaning that as long as you have your computer and internet connection, you can manage your team and projects.
- Process mapping: You can create a process map to visualize your business processes. This is a great way to see how different departments work together and identify areas for improvement.
- Reports generation: SweetProcess offers a variety of reports, such as task completion, employee productivity, and project status. These reports can help you track your progress and make better decisions.
- Private and public knowledge bases: With SweetProcess you can create a knowledge base for your team. This is a great way to share information and keep everyone on the same page. You can also make your knowledge base public so that anyone can access it. This is great for incorporating customer or client support into your process.
- Phone and email support: SweetProcess provides adequate support for users and you can be sure that you will have any issue you might have sorted out easily.
- Embed files and video: With SweetProcess, you can embed files and videos within your procedures or processes to make it more engaging and easy to follow for your team members.
- Team management tool: With SweetProcess you can add team members and assign them roles. This is a great way to manage your team and keep track of who is doing what. This keeps your team on their toes and improves productivity.
- Two-factor authentication: Two-factor authentication is a great way to add an extra layer of security to your account. This makes it harder for hackers to gain access to your account and keeps your data safe.
- Print document for offline viewing: SweetProcess allows you to print your document for offline viewing. This is great if you want to have a copy of your procedures or processes on hand but don’t want to be tied to a computer.
SweetProcess is designed to be user-friendly, and it offers a free trial so that businesses can try it out before committing to a subscription.
The software is constantly updated with new features and improvements, and the team behind SweetProcess offers excellent customer support.
Overall, SweetProcess is an extremely valuable tool for businesses of all sizes.
When it comes to picking the right software for your process management, you want something without a steep learning curve, a platform that will be easy to jump on and get started for your team.
Process Street is a user-friendly workflow and checklist software that allows users to manage business processes efficiently. It is astonishingly flexible and powers multiple processes that range from simple office cleaning checklists to complex information security audits. The drag-and-drop interface makes it simple to create and edit processes, and the built-in templates help you get started quickly.
The signup process is also hassle-free and it allows you to sign up using an existing Gmail/Microsoft account, or work email if you prefer.
On the other hand, SweetProcess also has a drag-and-drop interface that makes it easy to create and implement standard operating procedures (SOPs), policies, and processes. The built-in approval workflow ensures that all changes are reviewed and approved by the appropriate team members easily.
A single click on the yellow “Try it Free” button gives you instant access to sign up for the platform, and you can enjoy the 14-day free trial even without a credit card.
The next step takes you to the sign-up page where you need to fill in your details, add a password, and then accept the terms and conditions to get in.
When it comes to signing up, SweetProcess is as easy as Process Street. Plus SweetProcess gives you access to test out all the features instantly.
The platform also has a variety of training and support resources, so you can be sure that you and your team are up to speed on the latest features.
Whether you’re looking to improve efficiency or policy/process compliance, SweetProcess is the perfect solution.
You can check it out using the 14-day FREE trial here.
As a business owner, you would sometimes already have other platforms in use and it makes it easier if you can integrate it into your business process management software as well.
Process Street makes it possible, via the Zapier integration, to connect to more than 1,000 applications in order to automate tasks, access the tasks quickly, and track progress irrespective of your location. You can automatically schedule and assign workflows.
Both Process Street and SweetProcess integrate with 1,000+ apps. Some platforms that you can integrate include Mailchimp, HubSpot, Salesforce, Trello, Asana, and Slack, all via Zapier.
This makes migration seamless and easy for businesses. You just need to plug in your existing apps into SweetProcess and have little or no downtime setting up.
You can get started with SweetProcess for FREE with no credit card required here.
A new platform should not be one that will make a deeper dent in your pocket, but rather one that will give you value for your money.
Process Street comes with the following pricing plans:
- A 14-day free trial for users to try the workflow software.
- A Pro plan of $25 per user, per month plus workflow automation billed annually. It increases to $30 per user, per month for a monthly payment.
- An Enterprise plan which offers customized services plus enterprise-level security, training, and features. To get this you need to reach out to sales support for details.
SweetProcess has a 14-day free trial available for users who want a feel of what the SaaS software has to offer their businesses with no credit card required.
The pricing starts at $99 per month for a team with 20 active members, usually billed yearly, plus $5 per month for every active member added.
So let’s say you have a team of 20 and want to have them all on Process Street—it will cost your business more.
When compared with Process Street, you would be paying $4,812 more for the same team of 20 members.
SweetProcess also offers a flexible pricing model that allows you to pay for what you use. There is no need to overpay for features you are currently not using.
When it comes to pricing, SweetProcess is definitely the best option.
When it comes to business, Process Street and SweetProcess are two of the most popular platforms on the market. Both offer a wide range of features and tools to help businesses streamline their operations. But how do they compare when it comes to customer support and training?
Process Street offers 24/7 live chat support as well as email support, while SweetProcess offers email support only but has a strong social media presence on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn, so you can also reach out easily. There is also a dedicated phone number to call, which means you have various options to work with when you need support.
Process Street has a comprehensive help center with tutorials, while SweetProcess also has its help center along with video tutorials for its customers.
SweetProcess has resources like a fully packed searchable “Knowledge Base” in addition to the videos. Process Street does have this, but the quality of articles is not as great.
SweetProcess dives deeper with the knowledge base content providing a comprehensive step-by-step guide to help customers with any challenge they might have. If you still feel that you need someone to help you, then reaching out via the multiple channels available can also help.
Overall, both Process Street and SweetProcess have great customer support and guidance for users.
Different businesses perceive the features and benefits of a platform based on their particular needs.
When it comes to business, Process Street and SweetProcess are two of the most popular platforms out there. So which one is the best? In this section, we will compare the reviews of both Process Street and SweetProcess to see which one comes out on top.
Let’s take a look at Process Street. Process Street has been in business since 2013 and has a 4.5/5 rating on Capterra. Process Street is a popular choice for businesses because it is easy to use and has a wide range of features.
The company offers a free trial, which is a great way to try out the platform before you commit to a paid subscription.
Next, let’s take a look at SweetProcess. It is popular among businesses because it is easy to use and offers a wide range of features. The company also offers a free trial, which is a great way to try out the platform before you commit to a paid subscription.
SweetProcess has had quite a number of satisfied users who have gladly shared their opinion about the platform.
This covers a wide range of users spanning different industries and stages of growth.
A user praised the fact that SweetProcess could automatically send out real-time notifications, especially to a particular team member who is in charge of a task that has a due date approaching.
This relieves the team leader of the task of having to follow up with that team member.
Another reviewer from the legal niche has also had positive impacts when using the platform. This goes to show that SweetProcess is suitable for any industry.
Users who are very meticulous and want everything well-organized have also been able to achieve this using SweetProcess.
One user reported liking the interface and ease of use for creating their processes and documentation. The ability to create visually appealing documents made more sense for them.
Even though Process Street shares some of these strengths, it is not without its shortcomings. Let’s take a look at what some users have to say.
One user was quite frustrated and did not get the right support to help them solve their issue. Plus the billing was way too high compared with the features available, even though they are seamless to use.
Another review stated that the support was not up to par. The user also complained about the navigation and ability to access their stored folder.
A good process management platform should make your job easier, not complicate things. SweetProcess makes SOP writing seamless, and you can access folders, sort them, and even use the filters to bring up search results.
One other challenge that users face with Process Street is the customization of their dashboard. Process Street does not support customization; however, with SweetProcess you have that flexibility. You can choose the tabs you want to be displayed based on what you use regularly.
These reviews are the sole opinions of the users who have experienced each of the platforms and how they felt about it.
The only way to get a true review is to try it out for yourself. You can take advantage of the 14-day FREE trial on SweetProcess to get started.
Documenting your SOPs should not be a hassle. The process involved should be easy to set and follow for all team members.
Once you sign up on the platform, you have an interface that allows you to either create a new workflow from scratch or select one from the existing templates.
There are different categories of templates depending on what you want to achieve for your industry. A quick search for “procedure” pops up with templates that you can choose to use.
Once you select a particular template, you can then proceed to edit it accordingly. If you do not want to use a template, you can also create an SOP workflow from scratch.
You need to name your workflow if it is a new workflow, and then add the steps/tasks involved within the workflow. The workflow creation uses conditional logic to trigger the flow, and you need to set that up as well.
Next, after you have added all the steps to the workflow, then you can “Run” the workflow to get it started.
You can save the workflow in a folder to keep your work organized.
SweetProcess has a specific interface for documenting your SOP. It also allows you to either create a new SOP from scratch, use an existing SOP template on the platform, or even just import your own template/SOP.
Once you sign up, you need to navigate to the “Procedure” tab and click on “Create Procedure.”
Next, you give your procedure a title and add it to a folder where you want to save it.
After adding the title, click on “Continue” to save it. You can then proceed to edit the procedure based on your requirements. At this point, you can also assign team members who need to work with that particular procedure. Upon publishing, they will receive notification and they can view the procedure from their end.
An overview of the procedure is also generated alongside as you edit the procedure.
SOP creation with SweetProcess is quite detailed and easy for a team leader to implement. Process Street has a generic workflow interface that does not distinguish itself for SOP creation.
Documenting processes is yet another useful function of process management software.
Process Street typically has the same workflow interface as described for SOP.
Create a workflow, name it, and add the steps involved for the process in question.
Or you can select from the templates for processes available with a quick search for the process from the template library.
If you are using an existing template, then you can proceed to edit the content after selecting one.
SweetProcess, on the other hand, has an inbuilt process creation interface.
Once you have signed up, you will be within the dashboard interface. You can then navigate to the “Processes” tab and create a new “Process.” Alternatively, you can select from the templates available or upload an existing process that you have.
Next you need to name the process and give it a title. This will help you identify and file the process accordingly.
After you have created the process title, then you can begin to edit it and add the steps involved in that process. You can also add team members and assign tasks associated with the steps in that process.
Again, SweetProcess makes the creation and documentation of processes seamless. There is no steep learning curve and users can sign up and dive straight in.
Do you want to try out your process creation or documentation on SweetProcess?
You can take advantage of the 14-day FREE trial to get started!
Company or business policy documentation is yet another thing that you can handle with the right process management software.
Process Street interface for policy creation or documentation still uses the same workflow interface.
After signing up, you have the interface where you can begin a workflow. The options available are to create a new workflow or edit an existing one from the templates available.
A quick search from the template library pops up policy templates that you can use.
Once you have selected a template, then you can edit to suit your needs. However, if you prefer, you can start from scratch and create a workflow to create your policy document.
Once done, you can simply save your policy in a file to keep your work organized.
SweetProcess, on the other hand, provides a dedicated policy creator which you can use.
To create a policy document on SweetProcess, first navigate to the policy tab on your dashboard.
After you have selected the policy tab, then you can proceed to name the policy or give it a title.
Next, you can create and add the policy to your chosen folder and also assign team members who are required to work with the policy.
Once completed, you can then publish it and a notification will be sent automatically to the team members concerned.
SweetProcess makes policy creation a breeze, and with the added team management add-on, you can be sure that all those involved are captured within that policy.
You can share, edit, and download your policies at any time on SweetProcess, making it easy for your team to access it.
You can get started with your policy creation or documentation using the 14-day FREE trial here.
Now that we have seen how Process Street compares with SweetProcess in terms of SOP, policy, process creation, and so much more, we can see that SweetProcess is indeed a worthy opponent of Process Street, and at a lesser cost.
SweetProcess platform is built to accommodate your own customizable processes, procedures, and policies, and it can help you streamline your workflow.
Should you then pick SweetProcess over Process Street?
The answer is yes!
Unless, of course, you want to spend more on a platform for which you can get the same value and more with SweetProcess.
You can go ahead and give it a try using the 14-day FREE trial here.
A lot of businesses have been enjoying the functionality that SweetProcess provides for their process management, and you can enjoy the same too.
Here’s how SweetProcess has positively impacted their businesses:
Benchmark Wealth Management is a company that helps other businesses manage their finances. They were having some trouble keeping up with the growing demand for their services, so they decided to invest in some process documentation software.
According to Sarah Beach, the branch operations manager, “Our situation was a big question mark hanging over our head for a couple of years. We knew our processes in our heads and we would communicate them one by one. Every time we brought somebody new on board, we repeated ourselves a lot, and then, of course, if one person did it differently than the next person, we started running into issues.”
A few years ago, the company decided to invest in process documentation software to help with this. The software was none other than SweetProcess, and it was a big hit. It made creating and updating process documents much easier, and it also helped employees become more familiar with the company’s procedures.
As a result, Benchmark Wealth Management was able to streamline its operations and run more efficiently. Thanks to SweetProcess, the company was able to improve its customer service and increase its profits.
The co-founder of Rise25, Jeremy Weisz, was having challenges keeping their processes organized and needed a platform that would allow him to share these processes in an organized manner with his team.
He had files all over the place and on Google Drive, but the team found it difficult to locate them. He had become the bottleneck between his team and their processes.
He wanted a platform that would be worth every penny, and SweetProcess delivered on that promise.
Rise25 was able to use SweetProcess to organize its workflow by creating an effective business process document for its team.
MiPA is another small business that has been in operation for over 10 years. They provide an essential service to their community and have always managed to stay afloat through word of mouth and limited marketing. Recently, they decided to scale up their operations by implementing streamlined business processes using SweetProcess.
With SweetProcess in place, MiPA was able to track and monitor its workflows more effectively. This made it possible for them to be more efficient with their time, and ultimately provide better service to their customers. Additionally, by documenting their processes in SweetProcess, MiPA could train new employees easily, which saves valuable time and money.
Overall, the implementation of SweetProcess has been a great success for MiPA. Their business is running smoother than ever before, and they’re seeing positive results both internally and externally.
Emma Mill, the founder of MiPA, reported that the number one feature that stood out for her was the process improvement feature along with the audit trail that made it possible to see changes and track process improvements.
All of these businesses have improved in one way or the other by adopting SweetProcess as their process management software.
The beauty of it is that SweetProcess can be used across different industries or businesses. As long as you have procedures, processes, and policies in place, then SweetProcess can make your workflow better.
You can get started by signing up for the FREE trial here (no credit card required).
If you are looking for a way to take your business processes and procedures to the next level, SweetProcess is the answer. It provides an easy-to-use platform that makes it simple to document your SOPs, processes, and policies—everything you need to make sure your team is on the same page.
Now that you have read through the head-to-head comparison of Process Street vs. SweetProcess, you can see that when it comes to documenting your SOPs, processes, and policies, SweetProcess makes it easier and affordable for you. Plus it offers a 14-day free trial so you can explore all that SweetProcess has to offer without any commitment. What are you waiting for? Sign up today!