How to create a list of all registered Buttons on Deggy Control
Once your Buttons or AI Buttons have been registered (named) on Deggy Control tour management software you may create a report list.
1Hardware List ReportRequirements
- Deggy Control software downloaded on PC
- Buttons or AI Buttons registered on DC (Deggy Control)
- Open Deggy Control
- Click on Reports (top menu)
- Select Hardware (under section +List)
- Click on Customize (right menu)
- Select Site (drop-down)
- Selecting a site is optional
- Deselect all hardware leaving only Checkpoint, Employee and Incident selected
- Click Print Preview
2Print Preview optionsIn Print Preview there are various options to review, save, print and email the visible report.
- Click 'Print' to print directly on the PC's default printer
- Click 'Email' drop-down, choose file format Word, Excel, .PDF to attach to email*
- Click 'Zoom' to view details closer
- Click 'Customize' to add filters to existing report
- Click 'Export' drop-down, choose file format Word, Excel, .PDF to save on PC
- Click 'Memorize' to save current report preferences selected e.g. date range, hardware, tours and to enable 'Scheduled Emails'