How to Install and Register Deggy Control
Deggy Control is a Tour Data Management Software that is used to collect and store the Steel Pen Reader's data within its own Microsoft Access database file. The raw data can then be used within the Deggy Control software to create various reports with user specified parameters.
1Download & Install DEGGY CONTROLPRO Clients Do Not Download Deggy Control
Installing Deggy Control is Fast and Easy!
- Check compatibility (before installation)
- Attain full administrative rights (before installation)
- Download Deggy Control 5.3
- Maintain recommended settings (modifications are allowed)
- Finish Installation & proceed to registering your hardware
Installing DEGGY CONTROL:
2Registering Software - Company - SitesRegister Software
- Open Deggy Control
- Go to 'Home’ tab
- Click ‘Settings’ - Select ‘Account’
- Enter your company information - Click ‘Save’
- Click 'Registers' - Select 'Companies' - registered companies listed
- Click 'New' enter company information - Click 'Save'
- To add additional companies to list - Click 'New'
- To change existing company - Click 'Edit'
- Click 'Registers' menu - Select 'Sites' - registered site locations (addresses) listed
- Click 'New' to add Site, enter name
- Click drop-down to select 'Company'
- Enter phone, contact, email (optional)
- and address; Click 'Get Time Zone' for accurate Smart Map function, Click 'Save'